Tuesday 23 May 2017

my life

Hello this my new blog this blog is projecto to my school my name is igor  everi friday new post this matter is ingle and technology i love play videogame my favorite game is battlefield hardiline and sonic my music favorite yellow car my singer favorite is katty perry i have 2 dogs gaya and dog my favorite friends Fernando Gabriel Murilo Yuri Nicolas keisuke Anne Marcela stephany milla gabi dani laura anna luiza pedro isabel my movie favorite is GUARDIANS OF GALAXY 2 








2 comments:

  1. Hi Igor! Your blog is so cool, and I very like it. You make a so good work and this is so good. Your posts are very nice and your form of write is so good. Continue of this way and you it will be a so famous blogger. Bye, a big hug and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

my blogging experience

My blogger experience is it was very fun and lively but you also have to be very responsible but have goot dides and fun post stock photos i...